BICYCLES, BITS & BOBS

So I have now completed my first full week here and have an that odd feeling of 'been here for ages' as well as 'I have only just arrived'. This mixed feeling has filtered down to my room which is now looking abit more lived in and inviting, though even I am suprised how tidy I have kept it. Well that is apart from the new guest that is curreny blocking my view of the TV (which shows almost nonstop adverts so rarely goes on).

Yup I have bought a 2nd hand bike; a single speed beach cruiser for that small slice of freedom. I found it on the local Craigslist (an online free ad). It seems solid and hopefully will last me through as I have no tools. Yes I know this is the land of drive thru everything from cash machines to pharmacies but around here seems very pro cycling and have pretty good on and off road bike lanes and trails around so I'll keep you posted on any forthcoming adventures! Where's  my map...

Here are a few photos of the machine. Any name suggestions?

A





1 comment:

  1. Nice bike, you could call it Lincoln after where home is and also with an American touch included.

    ReplyDelete